TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Panasonic TV and DVD but they aren't talking to

Customer Question
each other. Can only watch...
I have a Panasonic TV and DVD but they aren't talking to each other. Can only watch TV. Have pulled cords out etc but cannot get the #*&*#&# ***** work? They have previously worked well but moved TV to clean and now can't get them talking?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: AVCHD HDM1 approx. 5 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Disconnected everything and started from scratch. Thought I might have to retune channels but cannot get any messages on screen from DVD> I am not very technical as you can tell!
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/9/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hi, Some details please:

1) Model Number off the back of the TV.

2) BRAND AND MODEL of DVD.

Let me know- thanks!

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
TV = TH-L32X20Z
DVD = Panasonic DMR-XW390

Thanks. You said it was working before...so did you try the INPUT button on the TV remote? And is the player connected using HDMI to the TV (the details are paramount in solving this)?

Aric, Technician