TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Philips LCD 32 inch model 32PFL3505D/F7. And it was

Customer Question
Hi pearl I have a...
Hi pearl I have a Philips LCD 32 inch model 32PFL3505D/F7. And it was working fine but now it it will not recognize signals over the air or from cable.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just started about 3 hours after I moved only from my new room to the other
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried to restablish the auto channel scan and took it to best buys and they tried to connect with o the cable to wouldnt recognize cable signals either
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Philips LCD 32 inch model 32PFL3505D/F7
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/7/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

So you have the issue both with antenna and direct basic cable? Or are you using a cable box?

When was it last working via antenna?

Do you need more help with this?

Louie, Technician