TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Samsung tv..no light wont turn on. Is there a reset button,

Customer Question
Samsung tv..no light wont...
Samsung tv..no light wont turn on. Is there a reset button
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: No...Samsung DNLE DVB
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Changing the fuse. Check power outlet
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/6/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Those questions you was replying to is computer generated you are now speaking with a real technician, now that model number you sent is not in my database ,you can find the real model number of the set on the back of the set thanks, ***** ***** know that first

Anthony

Louie, Technician