Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

S, Samsung un32j400 pop up message wide color enhancer,

Customer Question

s
JA: Huh?
Customer: Samsung un32j400 pop up message wide color enhancer, connect share mode
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: 32' series 4; tried volume with hold menu for 15 sec
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: dont know what to do, unplugged to begin with, activated volume button , then held down on menu button for 15 sec..
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: dont believe so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry those preliminary questions are computer generated I am the tech dealing with this my name is ***** ***** lets see if I have this right you are getting messages on the screen of various sorts is this correct?

Anthony