TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Where can I get a stand Samsung Plasma TV, Model # PN 50C450

Customer Question
Where can I get a...
Where can I get a stand for a Samsung Plasma TV, Model # ***** 50C450 B1 DXZA
SN: Z1M83CQZB28164P
I Had originally had it installed on a wall but now wish to put it on a table.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/5/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Its available at samsung parts but unfortunately not cheap here <<click

I am currently looking to see if there is another alternative ,be right back

Anthony

Sorry for delay also available here <<click I cant get on the site to see the price

And here <<click

If you need more help let me know

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician) if you need more help let me know , note the question is open for 30 days should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please?

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician