TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I get only one channel on my t v I believe pushing buttons I

Customer Question
I get only one channel...
I get only one channel on my t v I believe pushing buttons I may have put child lock on all the other stations I previously recieved
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It is a tv we only use in the mountains happened a month ago
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: about 2 years old RCA LED32B30RQ ROHS mnfg feb 2013
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried hooking to ;local cable at home still getting only one station
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/4/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does TV ask any password ***** change channels?

- Have you run channel scan so TV can get fresh channel tuning data?

Thanks.

Louie, Technician