TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Do you need the whole story all over again? I already got

Customer Question
Do you need the whole...
Do you need the whole story all over again? I already got messages from JA and Anthony! ;-)
JA: Huh?
Customer: exactly
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Sansung LN40A550P3F as I typed already twice!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: As I have said before, I reseated all cables, especially HDMI. and rest the TV to factory settings, I was about to enter factory mode when you called.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: You asked that question before. I think you are ot a person, but an automatic answering service
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I have talked to them more thna once. What is wrong with that system?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/4/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

You have opened a new question please go back to your original question I have replied there

Anthony

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/56537e3fdd674c43b5d477f12e8c2be3 <<click

Please just give me the info I ask for so its clear what you have done thanks

Louie, Technician