TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We have a 4 year old Samsung 6100. The TV just went off and

Customer Question
We have a 4 year...
We have a 4 year old Samsung 6100. The TV just went off and we cannot get it to power on. Is our TV dead?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/3/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Please get the full model number off the tv. Model sticker on side edge or rear panel.

-Is the power LED on briefly or the screen itself on briefly?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Louie, Technician