Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

At the bottom of my tv there is the word Vizio. When you

Customer Question

At the bottom of my tv there is the word Vizio. When you turn the tv on the Vizio word lights up bright. Sometimes while the tv is on and working properly the Vizio word goes dim but and then later it may get bright again. Just wondering why this happens.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems.

1) What is the model number off of the back of the Vizio?

2) How old is the set (roughly)?

3) When did this issue first occur?

Please elaborate back with details and we can continue.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Did you need assistance with the question you posted? Vizio makes hundreds of sets, with different features. While this light may be something within normal operation of the TV, it could also be the start of a hardware-related issue. To determine which, I need the model number to look up the set's features, and history. Let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.