Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

ON all TV channels, the following statement is displayed:

Customer Question

"One Moment Please
This Channel should be available shortly
Ref Code: S0aOO
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems.

That code would indicate that you have Comcast as your cable provider- as it's a code generated by their box software. This mean one of two things:

1) Either the box itself has a software glitch and simply needs to be reboot.

2) The issue is on Comcast's end- and they would need to rectify it.

The first thing you will try to do is reboot your cable box by shutting the TV off, then unplugging the box from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Once it reboots (as shown on the display of the box) turn the TV on and wait for it to finish booting. See if you have the same problem.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You can try that reboot up to three times if the first do not correct the issue, but ultimately if it does NOT, then you will need to call them at the number on your bill and have them rectify the issue. It would be a problem with their box and/or an issue with the incoming cable signal. Diligently ask them to refresh the signal, wait for you while they do that, and if the issue persists to send out a technician to test the signal strength and also replace the box if necessary. Again, this code is proprietary to Comcast/Xfinity and nothing to do with your TV. They own the equipment and charge you for the service, so it is their responsibility to fix it.

If you need further assistance let me know. PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?