Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can't get element tv setup is stuck on please run channel

Customer Question

Can't get element tv setup is stuck on please run channel auto scan. Help
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: New element 32 in hd digital led tv
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Shows channels counting but it is not finding them
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What is connected to the TV please and using what type cabling/connections?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hd cable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had older tv the cable co had 2 connect box 2 it so it would work should I hook it up 2 the new tv
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay, not sure which model Element you have, but on the emote should be an INPUT or TV/VIDEO button.

Now. When you say HD cable, would that be a cable box connected to the TV with an HDMI cable?

If so, then have you tried using the Input button to change the TV to that HDMI Input?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We found problem thanks
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. Yes, the Input needed to be changed to HDMI. If you need further assistance let me know. PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't need help we figured it out thanks 4 being available
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sure, okay then. Have fun.