TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a model lc-26d43u tv and the picture is out of frame,

Customer Question
I am losing portions of...
I have a model lc-26d43u tv and the picture is out of frame, I am losing portions of the picture on either side as if it were set for wide screen but that is not what we want. How do I reset the picture to capture the full picture signal from regular cable channels.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/24/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Are you still having the same problem?

Aric, Technician