TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The red and blue horizontal bara on my mitsubishi medallion

Customer Question
The red green and blue...
The red green and blue horizontal bara on my mitsubishi medallion projection tv arent aligned together and its making the picture look horrible, how do i adjust it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I think its early 2000s rear projection tv. All i know is its a mitsubishi medallion
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ive went in the menu, to the converge section and tried adjusting the red and blue lines to realign them but it will only adjust the vertical lines on the grid not the horizontal ones, which is the issue
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/23/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I will need the full model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ws-55819, manufactured in 2001 by Mitsubishi.

The problem is because of failing components within the convergence circuitry and that is hardly surprising considering the age of the set, there is a kit for this here

http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/ws-55819/ <<click

If you can solder well have an eye for detail and can follow the enclosed guide with the kit carefully you will have no problems many people have done this.

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you (if you do not rate positive I receive nothing), note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician