Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I LOST MY REMOTE PANASONIC TV MODEL TC-15L TI CAN YOU TELL

Customer Question

I LOST MY REMOTE FOR MY PANASONIC TV MODEL TC-15L TI CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT WILL WORK WITH MY TV TO REPLACE IT?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Abbie.

Your tv uses the remote that is part number N2QAFC000006. Because it is a very old model it is no longer available though.

You can get a generic replacement here: http://amzn.to/28OBY8D

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE GENERIC REPLACEMENT IS NOT WHAT I WANT . I SAW THAT ON AMAZON TOO WHEN I GOOGLED IT. THERE ARE SEVERAL BEING SOLD ON AMAZON CAN YOU TELL ME IF N2QAYBOOO321 OR BOOO485 WILL WORK
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

The original remote is the only one that would be guaranteed to work fully.

Yes, the other ones would be expected to have some functionality, it will likely power on and work for volume, but other functions would not.

If you don't want the generic, when the original is not available, the next best option is a programmable universal remote such as a logitech harmony (click here for example).

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.