How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 44700
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your TV Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had my big screen hooked up to outdoor antennae by Geek

Customer Question

Had my big screen hooked up to outdoor antennae by Geek Squad. Have Roku box & no cox. Small t.v. in guest room needs to be hooked up to antennae. Someone said a splitter needs to be installed on line from pole to house. Can u do that & if so, how much, & what # ***** I call. Zip code 70117
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, We don't perform in home installations. This is Just Answer- which is a "pay for answer" service. We do this online only. That said, the part you need to purchase is called an "RF splitter" and it would also make sense to get an "RF amplifier" since you're splitting the signal to two TV's now and will lose signal splitting it without an amplifer.

I can find you links to the parts and possibly a tutorial that shows you how to do this yourself if you'd like?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Letme know when you're able to see my reply.