Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

HUGH THOMSON MY TV STOPPED WORKING LAST NIGHT ON THE SCREEN

Customer Question

HUGH THOMSON MY TV STOPPED WORKING LAST NIGHT ON THE SCREEN IT SAYS NO SIGNAL ALL THE TIME
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: THE MAKE IS SAMSUNG LE26RT AT LEAST 5 YRS
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: LOST INSTRUCTIONS WE TRIED ANOTHER TV IN ITS PLACE IT WORKS OK NOT THE AERIAL
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO THANKS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, On your Samsung TV the "Source" button toggles between the TV Input, HDMI Inputs and all of the other Inputs. Have you used this button to see if the TV's Input simply got changed? If not can you try that please and report back with the results?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when you're able to see my reply.