Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I tired to turn tv on and nothing happens, I made sure the

Customer Question

I tired to turn tv on and nothing happens, I made sure the remote was working, it turns on satellite but not tv. Everything else on the surge strip works. It is 2 years old. Not sure what to do.
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: vizio Model E400i-B2, remote is a dish remote
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Checking remote, changed batteries just to be sure. Check surge protector, all other things plugged in are working. Tried pushing the only button on the back of TV, but nothing happened
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?

Anthony