TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Tv won't turn on. Red light just blinks. tachi. Am not the

Customer Question
Tv won't turn on...
Tv won't turn on. Red light just blinks.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Hitachi. Am not the owner, don't knoe modrl#. It did this yesterday and eventuallyl got it back on.
JA: Huh?
Customer: I live with the owners. They aren't here right now.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unplugged it for several hours yesterday
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No..Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/19/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Please try to get the model number of the tv? If not, tell us if this is a flat panel lcd/plasma or projection or?

-How old is the tv? more than a year?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Louie, Technician