Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I cannot find my RCA TV remote! TV model is LED24C45RQD

Customer Question

Please help me find a replacement. Thank You. Susan C.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I would suggest sticking with the original, or at least an RCA branded TV specific remote to use with your set. There are many copies on the internet for low cost and many higher priced used originals. However what I would suggest it to purchase the OEM compatible remote from the link below. It's an RCA TV remote and labeled as a direct substitute for the original. Price is around $20 for the remote:

http://www.rca.newremotecontrol.com/catalog_item.php?catnum=RE20QP29&refnum=LED24C45RQD+Sub

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.