TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My Sharp Aquas TV has a built in DVD/Blue-ray player. It

Customer Question
My Sharp Aquas TV has...
My Sharp Aquas TV has a built in DVD/Blue-ray player. It will not eject the Blue-Ray so we can return the rented DVD. How do I get it to eject?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is seven years old. Where do I find model #?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just tried all the options on the Menu of tv to reset. No getting online and see to press the stop button for 10 seconds
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: yes please
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/15/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, The model number is ***** a sticker on the back of the set- please get that and reply back so I can help you.

Anything, no?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its hanging upnext to the wall and can' seeit. Only know that it is a 7 year old Sharp Aquas TV with built-in DVD playere

Okay, I can't look up a set based on the year (no way to search that way). Anyhow, next to the DVD slot on all of the players I know is a manual Eject button. Can you find this, yes or no?

If so, then if you press and hold that button for 7 full seconds, can you hear the Eject motor engage trying to remove the disc?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it is not there. Only operation buttons and vent and USB port.

Sorry, I can't even look up the set so will opt out at this point.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I'll do my best to help you here, but really need more info, can you try to find the manual or get a peek at the back of the tv (the wall mount bracket should tip/tilt out at the bottom).

If not, can you tell me the screen size and it is wide/rectangular, or square?

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician