TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG plasma TV the TV turns on but no picture : No…

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG plasma TV the TV turns on but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

No this is the first time and yes it's been unplug 24hrs

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Unplugging it turn the TV on and off it turns on but no picture shows the menu screen doesn't turn on either

Technician's Assistant: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?

No that is all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-What is the model number of the tv? see sticker on back of tv

-How long have you had the tv? What is the purchase date

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?