Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I turned on my TV and have no picture : tachi hdtv rear

Customer Question

I turned on my TV and have no picture
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: Hitachi hdtv rear projection don't know the mmodel
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Turned it on and the on off button is blinking no picture
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: It was working fine when i went on vac. two weeks ago just got home and this is what i found
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV if possible?

Also does the set still have sound at this point, and simply no picture?

Additionally, does that blinking light keep blinking repeatedly, or only when you press remote buttons to try to turn it on please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need assistance here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I was looking for the model number I found the problem and fixed it. Thanks for the help though.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Oh, okay well that's great news! If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.