Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Thanks , i rented a dvd and played it in my rca tv. but i

Customer Question

thanks , i rented a dvd and played it in my rca tv. but i dont know how to eject the dvd from it. i looked at menu and searched for visible switches but couldnt find anything can you suggest?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: hey, i just found the dvd on the floor i dont know how it came out. but its ledlcddvd combo tv model led24g45rqd.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: thank you ms wilson. sorry to bother you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, There are three small buttons next to the DVD player on the side of the TV that control the DVD player. The top button is Eject, the middle button is Play/Pause and the lower button is power.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure if you're saying the DVD is out now, or if there was a different one on the floor, but should you ever have this problem again those buttons on the side of the TV are the manual controls to Eject, Play or Pause the disc player in the TV.

Also, the user manual for your TV/DVD combo can be downloaded at the link below:

http://download.oncorpus.com/LED24G45RQD_UM.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.