Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

I have a 32" 32LN5300 TV, purchased 6/2014. yesterday,

Customer Question

I have a 32" 32LN5300 TV, purchased 6/2014. yesterday, while it was on (watching baseball ) lost the picture. Stillhave sound. Tried turning off/ on, unplugging, still no picture. HELP !!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did as you instructed, still no picture
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, can you power it off please.

Then disconnect all cables, power on the TV, then press the menu button on the remote and tell me if the menu then appears please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did as you instructed, pushed menu button, nothing !
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

It is the internal TConn board or mainboard that has faulted. Usually the TConn board which controls the display

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you