TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Vizio was fine 6 hours ago. Now cannot get anything on the

Customer Question
Vizio was fine 6 hours...
Vizio was fine 6 hours ago. Now cannot get anything on the blame thing. I have disconnected router, waited a min. then reconnected and nothing. My other Tv's in house work, but I want Netflicks to continue watching Bloodline which I watched all last evening.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/11/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the full model number of the tv?

Are you getting any particular error code/message on the tv?
Do other apps (hulu, youtube, etc) still work on the vizio?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
JUST SKIP ALL THIS AND CANCEL ANYTHING I MAY HAVE SIGNED UP FOR. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR REQUESTING MORE MONEY AT EVERY TURN BEFORE YOU HAVE ASSISTED ME IN ANYWAY! I AM 89 YRS. OF AGE AND AM NOT AT ALL PLEASED WITH VIZIO SERVICE!!!!! CANCEL ME PLEASE!
MARCIA SCHAEFER

Marcia,

I sent a phone offer at your request.

Vizio does not support their products well, and if your tv is more than a year old, they would not help you.

Paid support services such as this will be your only option.

You have already paid the full agreed upon amount for help via chat here, and we can continue here under that initial fee, when you respond back with the requested details.

If you want a phone call, that is an additional cost, but is an optional service, disregard if you don't need that.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician