Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sharp TV, power light is blinking continuously. How

Customer Question

I have a Sharp TV, power light is blinking continuously. How to I reset it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 5 years old. Label on back says "Liquid Crystal TV". I'll get the model # ***** about 2 minutes.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the full model number of the tv, please?