Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

TC-P42U01 Panasonic Plasma TV. It suddenly had no sound in

Customer Question

TC-P42U01 Panasonic Plasma TV. It suddenly had no sound in the middle of playing guitar hero. I tried restarting the set, cable box, blue ray and Wii. Now all I get is a red light on front and a light-grey screen. I cannot change inputs or anything. After about ten seconds the tv shuts off
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV is currently unplugged from the Power Strip / Surge Protector, not a cheap pos surge, very nice one.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Noel and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
manufacturing I'd number TC-P42U1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pic of back panel