Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

The screen on my m75 C1 television is broke cracked is this

Customer Question

The screen on my m75 C1 television is broke cracked is this repairable lights still come through get picture every now and then but half of the screen is nothing but lines
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

How old is the set please?seems relatively new this set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8 months. Vizio M75-C1. Ultra 4k smart. If not repairable is it possible to sale broken for parts. Just curious cuz I paid a lot of money for this TV and it fell off the wall SMH

I am afraid the LCD panel is damaged and that is usually a no go there are some places now that replace panels but it will be very expensive to do that in most cases its not an option to replace the panel (screen).

As this set is relatively new there is value with the electronics inside the set the boards can be used as donor boards so contact you nearest tv repair outlet or ebay

Let me know if you need more help hopefully you have insurance.

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (Iam a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do notwork for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note thequestion NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help nowor later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please?

Anthony

If you could please rate the answer 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar at the top of the page this will allow me to receive a payment from the site thank you

Regards

Anthony