Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am seeking repair of a "DYNEX TV owned by Goddard House,

Customer Question

i am seeking repair of a "DYNEX TV owned by Goddard House, where I am renting an apartmgent. The TV worked adequately during the first two weeks after I rented my apartment. Afterwords, the DYNEX kept on going on and of every time we have tried to turn it on and keep it on. I would like to get feedback about your work from one or two of your trustworthy customers.
I am eager to here back from you today. If you resolve the DYNEX problems then I am eager to begin using the DYNEX again today or tomorrow.
Yours truly, ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you give me the model number of the tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.