TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Tv internal speakers don't work. external speakers on receiver work. won't switch to tv speakers...

Customer Question
tv internal speakers don't work...
tv internal speakers don't work. external speakers on receiver work. won't switch to tv speakers
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: sony briva 55" about 10 years old.. everything worked good last week nothing has changed
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tv menu setting tv speakers vice external. snny surround sound reciever works good will not switch
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/5/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack an independent TV/AUDIO repairman with 40 years experience.
Perhaps i can help you with this , please let me know when you see this.

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be around at this time I will step out for lunch , please send me that model number or a reply and I`ll get back to you when I return

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
model number KLD-5255100 serial number(###) ###-#### ***** ware version ER.3-0327 I disconnected everything from tv except for direct tv hdmi message comes of screen saying connecting to tv speakers but no sound. Ican run the volume up and the static gets louder. Is there any way to reset the TV?

Hello , did not expect your reply now

Please give me 10 minutes or so and i`ll be with you

Doesn`t look like you are around any longer either

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I fix it my self. Power reset unplugged for 30 seconds and plugged back in works good.

LOL thats all it needed after some 8 days ?

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician