TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Im gettin this message "instop processing in is progress. 't

Customer Question
im gettin this message "instop...
im gettin this message "instop processing in is progress. don't remove the power cable"
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: its a LG
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: model i honestly dont know
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: i turned it on and got that message
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/4/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
model number 60pb5600-ua
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
only thing connected to the tv is a cable wire

Thanks, ***** ***** LG plasma TV.

- Do you use cable remote to change channels on TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
problem started when i tried to turn the tv on today. i got that message. now the tv wont turn on at all
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its a LG plasma

OK, so you are not getting "instop processing in is progress. don't remove the power cable" message any more on TV screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no im not getting that message anymore because i cant get the tv to turn on anymore. No i only use a tv remote. No cable remote.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the light at the bottom of the tv is on showing it's getting power but it won't turn on

OK - Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok i'll try that and let you know

Sure, take your time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok. 10 mins later and the same thing happened. when i plugged it back in it turned on with the same message and turned back off. Now i cant turn it back on with the remote

Sorry to hear that, not sure why the instop message appears so let me repost this question for other experts to have a look. I'm opting out now to repost the question.

Thanks.

TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Previous expert has opted out my name is Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

Louie, Technician