Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I remove the input blocked message on the screen of

Customer Question

how do I remove the input blocked message on the screen of model 32lc7d
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Have you ever used this particular Input before? Your TV has a feature in the MENU that allows Inputs to be locked or unlocked. Let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please click the link below and scroll to page 24 of the manual below and follow the instructions to "Unlock Input" (shown at the bottom of the page "Lock Input").

http://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20070529160900/Manuals/689/68942PC5D.PDF

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.