TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just got a Samsung LED TV. I tried hooking up the cable

Customer Question
for my DISH-TV and I'm...
I just got a Samsung LED TV. I tried hooking up the cable for my DISH-TV and I'm not getting any channels
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/3/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you

Did you get info request?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
UN28H4000AF

Thanks for the info.

Is the Dishtv box hooked into HDMI input of TV with HDMI cable?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the box is downstairs.... this tv is upstairs

OK, how did you connect the TV to dishtv box?

What type of cable used to hook up dishtv box to TV?

Also what exactly appears on TV screen now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the upstairs tv is just hooked up with a cable in the back of the tv

I understand that upstairs TV is working fine, I'm actually asking this Samsung UN28H4000AF TV in question as how did you hook it up with dischtv box and what type of cable used for it.

Can you please get me the model number off of dischtv box to suggest a connection setup?

Louie, Technician