TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

What do you know about the quality of the decoVue 58"" tv?

Customer Question
Ed JA: Sometimes things that you...
What do you know about the quality of the decoVue 58"" tv? Ed
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/1/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The DecoVue is a decorate HD LED TV which can play photos, replace paintings and transform any room into an art gallery.

It has scratch-proof, hardened mirror glass which is durable and easy to clean.

The main selling point is the decorative frame - the internal components are as reliable as any other HD LED TV currently on the market.

Pete.

Pete, Electronic Engineer