Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician
Experience:  Skills with TV Configurations
30037186

I have a Satellite U920t which is approximately 3 years old

Customer Question

I have a Satellite U920t which is approximately 3 years old but the touchscreen stopped working after I connected the unit to a television to display a photo screensaver.
Category: TV
Expert:  Viet - TV Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:

Solution #1:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and P on the keyboard, then click on the option Duplicate (or Computer only), and check.

Solution #2:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK, then the System Restore window should open. Then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occurred, and check.

Solution #3:

1. On Start screen mode, type Service Station, and then click Service Station program from the list that appears.
  2. Accept TOSHIBA Service Station Utility Software Notice & Acceptance if required.
  3. Click Check for Updates and install all update(s) that appear, and check.
  4. If needed, restart the computer and check.
    ; Note: If you do not have the Service Station program on the computer, then download and install it at the Toshiba website below, then follow the above steps again.
    http://support.toshiba.com/support/viewContentDetail?contentId=4003322

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,