Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a PRO-FHD1 ELite plasma television. Input 3 (HDMI) no

Customer Question

I have a PRO-FHD1 ELite plasma television. Input 3 (HDMI) no longer works. I understand that a system reset may correct this problem. The manual does not give information on how to perform as system reset. Could you please help me?
If there is another suggestion you have to correct the problem with Input 3 please also let me know.
With thanks,
Arvid Nelson
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome I will have a look myself but the set may not have a reset in any case if its just the one HDMI its very unlikely a reset would work as its usually when all HDMI are down a reset works, its likely the main-board containing the HDMI inputs would need to be replaced, just reply back to me so that you understand that and we can move on, in the meantime I will have a look if there is a reset Anthony
No resetThere is a workaround for this if you want to do that? Anthony
Do you still need help with the question you asked please? Anthony