TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Samsung un60eh6050fxza flickers

Customer Question
samsung un60eh6050fxza flickers
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
5/19/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. The jumper that some models had that could be cut to fix this- does not apply across the board to all Samsung TV's. In fact- it only applied to one specific model, so it's unfortunate that many people think there's a simple jumper to cut that will fix this. First, to determine if the TV itself is even the root cause of the issue- I need to ask for more info. 1) What's connected to the TV (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.)? 2) Do ALL sources flicker? 3) Please grab the original Samsung remote and press MENU- does the TV's native ALSO flicker?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call. The site automatically sends that offer, it's not something I have control over. If you need assistance, simply reply back on this page please. 1) What's connected to the TV (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.)?2) Do ALL sources flicker?3) Please grab the original Samsung remote and press MENU- does the TV's native ALSO flicker?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cable
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All flicker
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Aric. No
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not able to do more today.
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back if you still need assistance with this TV issue.Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can't today
Thanks
OK, reply back when you're ready to continue troubleshooting.Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Shahid,
tv is disconnected. I am 75 yrears old.I am old fashioned so will call a repairman. thank you anyway
OK, good luck~Shahid.
Louie, Technician