TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We replaced the bulb in our toshiba dlp projection tv 56hm66

Customer Question
and when we turn it...
we replaced the bulb in our toshiba dlp projection tv 56hm66 and when we turn it on the blue light comes on and then a flashing yellow or gold light comes on and there is no picture at all
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
5/14/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem .
By your description this indicates that your new lamp is defective.That yellow blinking light while the blue light is on points to a defective lamp according to the manual. I don`t know where you bought that lamp or how much you paid for it but I can tell you that if you got one of those 30 to $40 lamp on amazon or ebay then in average one out of every three lamps are defective .If you have that option then return it .If you want a good replacement with a year warranty you can look at the link below ;http://www.shopjimmy.com/toshiba-75007091-dlp-replacement-lamp-with-toshiba-bulb.htmLet me know if you have other questions and if not then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help . Thank you
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician