TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My screen is tv screen is pink JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question
My screen is tv screen...
My screen is tv screen is pink
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can't get my tv to work I suppose to have it on HDMI2 but when I put it on that channel the screens says DV12
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
5/13/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. What is the model number off of the back of the TV please? Also what is connected to the set- is it a Cable Box connected to the HDMI 2 port on the set?
Do you need assistance with this question?
Louie, Technician