TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Our Sanyo TY has no Sound. just turned on and no sound it was

Customer Question
working just fine before. JA: Sometimes...
Our Sanyo TY has no Sound. just turned on and no sound it was working just fine before.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well there is no sound on the TV
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: We un pluuged it for few mintes and turned it back on still no sound.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
5/7/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the model number of the Sanyo?Does this happen with all sources/inputs (cable/satellite, dvd, games, apps, etc)?
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The problem was in the HDMI cable and no more assistance required at this time
Louie, Technician