Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I had my 32 Vizio mounted to the wall. Now I was given a 50

Customer Question

I had my 32 Vizio mounted to the wall. Now I was given a 50 inch ad the desk mount for the vzio was discarded long ago. Now I need just the bottom part as the dud not take off the entire mount to put it on the wall. They just took off the very bottom that snaps on and looks like it's held on with 2 screws. Have not been able to locate this part to use this television on table mount for bedroom viewing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No the television just needs the bottom mount it's a VW 32L HDTV 40A
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome The base is here <<click do you have the screws? Anthony