Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I pressed the wrong button on tv remote and now have a solid

Customer Question

I pressed the wrong button on tv remote and now have a solid blue screen. When this happened before I would press the HDM14 button and the picture would return. What do I need to do. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the tv?What specific devices are connected to the tv and how (what ports on the back of the tv are used)?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan