How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 2557
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem with back panel connections. I have to move

Customer Question

I have a problem with back panel connections. I have to move the cable to get image and voice. That happen time to time, not every day.
Model 32C110U
Serial: B21186C78203C1
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What specific cabling/connections are you using on the TV? Are they red, white and yellow RCA cables, or a single HDMI cable for example? Also, how are you moving the cable- simply wiggling it, or moving it to a different port, etc.? Please elaborate so we can continue.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure if you're still with me here, but is it a single thick cable with a square end on it you're referring to that plugs into a port on the TV labeled "HDMI" please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the cable are black and I need wiggling it
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Sorry that doesn't tell me anything, I will opt out and open your question back up.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** expert has opted out and I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Do you use cable remote to change the channels on TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. I will be waiting por e telephone call. I advice that my english is very short. I appreciate if some body who can understand
some Spanish call me. Thank you
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Did you get above reply where I asked a simple question about remote being used to change channels?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already pay $ 5.00 plus $ 23.00. I do not want to spend more money. I do not understand way Toshiba charge for
a question about a problem with TV set. Make a new inspection to the cable in question, I find that that particular
cable is possible provided for Comcast mi cable provider. Let me check with them and after I get a result y will be
back with you. Thank you.....
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, please take your time.