Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a samsung 40" HD tv and cant get tid of the clised csption.

Customer Question

I have a samsung 40" HD tv and cant get tid of the clised csption. What do I do?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: cant figure out how to get rid of the closed csption
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome I am assuming you have pressed the CC\SUBTITLE\TEXT button on the TV remote and you still cant get rid of closed caption however in many instances the closed caption is also generated by any satellite or cable box you may be using so grab the box remote and look for the same buttons continually press until CC has stopped Let me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar at the top of the page thank you Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a fios box remote and thete is no cc buton
Look in that case for subtitle or text button
Please let me know the model number of the box so I can find it for you
I cant take a phone call at this time sorry if you get me the model number found on the front or back of the box I will tell you what buttons to press thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I find the model of the box
On the front or the back of the box
Have you found it please?its the only way I can trace the CC, there are at least 500 types of box
Only other way is to ring your provider who will tell you hopefully Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryMany ThanksAnthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I have figured it out and it is working fine now
That is great news! Please would you rate the answer positively so I receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars at the top of the page pick 3 to 5 stars thank you Let me know if I can do anything else Anthony