Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Does sharp 70" tv support bluetooth

Customer Question

does sharp 70" tv support bluetooth
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I need the Mode Number off of the sticker on the back of the TV to look this up for you. A Sharp model would be something like: LC-70100U or similar.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need assistance with the question you posted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model # ***** ?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that is it. I'm looking this up right now. Also, what is it that you're looking to connect to the TV?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Actually that model number is ***** close but you didn't copy it correctly. Please check and carefully copy down the number on the TV.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bone phone wireless headphones.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it this is getting to hard for me. I'm to old for this
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, in that case No unfortunately Sharp TV's do not support direct connection to BlueTooth devices like headphones.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. The model number does not matter in this case, since no Sharp TV's can connect to BlueTooth headphones. You would need a standard wireless headphone set that uses a transmitter (base) style design. Sorry for the bad news on this one. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?