TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Does sharp 70" tv support bluetooth

Customer Question
does sharp 70" tv support...
does sharp 70" tv support bluetooth
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
5/3/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, I need the Mode Number off of the sticker on the back of the TV to look this up for you. A Sharp model would be something like: LC-70100U or similar.
Do you need assistance with the question you posted?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
model # ***** ?
Yes, that is it. I'm looking this up right now. Also, what is it that you're looking to connect to the TV?
Actually that model number is ***** close but you didn't copy it correctly. Please check and carefully copy down the number on the TV.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
bone phone wireless headphones.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
forget it this is getting to hard for me. I'm to old for this
Okay, in that case No unfortunately Sharp TV's do not support direct connection to BlueTooth devices like headphones.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks
You're welcome. The model number does not matter in this case, since no Sharp TV's can connect to BlueTooth headphones. You would need a standard wireless headphone set that uses a transmitter (base) style design. Sorry for the bad news on this one. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Aric, Technician