Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Looking screws Visio E321VL

Customer Question

Looking for stand screws for a Visio E321VL
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, The screws are a metric size of a specific length and Vizio does not state the length or thread pitch. Generally they will be a different pitch than what is available at a local hardware store, or even HD or Lowes. What I would suggest is ordering the screws directly from a site that carries the screw kit for your specific model TV, such as the one at the link below (the ones shown are for your set): http://store.richspsxparts.com/newvie3lcdtv.html
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.