TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

There pearl how you doing JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question
hello there pearl how you...
hello there pearl how you doing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my 80" sharp smart aquos tv wont turn on the triangle turn on light just keeps flashing and wont allow us to turn it off either
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
4/28/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, What is the model number off of the back of the TV and how long have you owned it for please?
Let me know when you're able to see my reply.
Louie, Technician