Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a Digihome 50" TV bought on 31.10.15 from E Buyer.

Customer Question

Hi we have a Digihome 50" TV bought on 31.10.15 from E Buyer. It has been absolutely fine but just recently over the last 6 weeks we've found that it either won't switch off or won't switch on? Have tried new batteries in remote, changed sockets for power, made sure all cables are properly attached etc you know the usual initial advise and we are tech savvy so we are now baffled and a little disgruntled. Have tried contacting E Buyer today but they are only open during the week and the 6 month warranty will be up next weekend
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Don't think so - I haven't got the model number to hand
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you please get me the model number off of the sticker on the back of the TV? Also, does the set respond to it's own power button (not the one on the remote)?