Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Netflix no longer working on my Vizio TV won't load

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Sherry.What is the complete model number of the tv?Will any other apps work on it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure of model number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a 60 inch vizio mounted on wall can't get to the back to find model number
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I really need the model to be able to give you an accurate answer.It should be printed on a sticker on the back of the tv.I also need to know if any other apps are working on the tv (youtube, hulu, etc). If you aren't sure, please specifically test to let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can load amazon and everything else, the netflix app comes up and sticks at 2 bars, Tv mounted to wall can't get to back to see model number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you need model number I can't provide it so this will not work to fix. Sorry to waste your time, have a good night
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
We can proceed without it for now.There are a few possible causes of this, including internal hardware problems in the tv itself, a need for a software update, or a netflix account or connectivity issue. Initially, can you reach the back to access the power cord, and unplug power to the tv for 60 seconds for a quick reboot as a first step?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help with this?