TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I was watching TV and all of a sudden the screen went black.

Customer Question
I had no previous issues...
I was watching TV and all of a sudden the screen went black. I had no previous issues with the TV and really like the quality of LG products. I disconnected the power to try and reset it, if that is possible. I was trying things. I did not go any further as far as repairs.
The TV is a Model 50LN5100 LED aprox. 3-4 trs. old.
Thank you for a reply,
***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/17/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Does power light on TV lit or blink when press power button?- Do you get sound from TV?Thanks.
Louie, Technician